We stock an extensive range of products in different thicknesses and formats to meet your needs.
Oxiter offers clients technical assessment on the use of materials. We also carry out additional testing on request with respect to any materials to be used (ultrasound testing in accordance with EN10160, ‘Z’ axial traction, flex testing, impact tests, chemical composition, tensile strength, breakage, etc.
Our products are traceable from the moment we receive raw materials to the delivery of the finished product. The control and monitoring document for the materials used (Certificate EN 10204) is delivered together with the product ordered if required by our clients.
- S235 JR EN 10025-2
- S275 JR EN 10025-2
- S355 JR, JO, J2, K2 EN 10025-2
- S355 J0WP, J2WP, J0W, J2W, K2W (Corten) EN 10025-5
Various steel types
- DC01, DD11
- DOMEX 240, 315, 355, 420, 500
Steel for pressure and boilermaking applications
- P265GH, P355GH EN 10028-2
- SA 285 C
- SA 516 Gr 60
- SA 516 Gr 70
- Acero al boro
- Aceros HB320, HB400, HB450, HB500
High elastic limit steel
- AISI 304/304L
- AISI 316/316L
- AISI 310, AISI 420, AISI 430
- Aleaciones 1050, 5083, 5754, 6082, 7075